Mar 24 Bye 5 minute Sync on Windows Mobile devices
Found in:Tips, Sync, Windows Mobile,
We have previously posted a trick showing how to prevent WM 5.0 and ActiveSync from draining your battery. At the time of writing it was a 6 step process, but now all is made in CAB file for your ease.
The zip archive contains CAB and setup launcher for easy installation plus a short TXT doc. The core file works by setting Cradled value to zero every minute. When nothing is cradled, no synchronization takes place (at least per personal observation).
If you like this post, You can Share it or Tell a Friend about!
Bye 5 minute Sync on Windows Mobile devices
Follow us on Twitter
» Recent Posts
- • Westward for Symbian S60 and UIQ3
- • BBC iPlayer Goes Live for Symbian S60
- • Tippy for Windows Mobiles
- • No Official launch event for HTC Touch HD
- • Sleep Music v0.6 for Symbian
» Popular Articles