How to enhance Your windows mobile device with voice operated email client

Bookmark or Share MobileTopSoft MobileTopSoft site feed
Software & Freeware search:
Tags

Apr 15 How to enhance Your windows mobile device with voice operated email client
Found in:Tips, How To, Pocket PC, email, windows mobile, voice,

How to enhance Your windows mobile device with voice operated email client Enhancing windows mobile pocket pc / smartphones with voice functions is loved by lots of people and that's why I am happy to introduce you Speereo Voice Mailer for WM devices. It is a freeware voice operated program with unique function of creating audio e-mail message.

Speereo Voice Mailer is designed for frequent e-mail users who wish to expand the capabilities of their devices by trading up standard Graphic User Interface to the comfortable Voice Interface. In the program original e-mail functions are voice enabled. Speech commands are especially helpful for smartphone owners due to limited screen size and resolution of such devices.

Explanation of how it works and download links for Pocket PCs and Smartphones you can find at Freeware Pocket PC site and Smartphone Freeware site.

If you like this post, You can Share it or Tell a Friend about!

Subscribe : AddThis Feed Button

Comments on
How to enhance Your windows mobile device with voice operated email client

Wed 30 Apr
curtis wrote...

im at work now call ME later

8:52 pm

Sun 4 May
Joel Jose wrote...

i need it on my device

1:06 am

Thu 31 Jul
murali wrote...

how to download?

5:00 am

Name

Enter code and submit:

Advertise with Us | Terms of Service | Contact Us | MobileTopSoft News and Software RSS feeds